Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Esmee Denters: Timberlake Signs YouTube Phenom






Justin Timberlake has signed his first artist to his new record label Tennman Records — YouTube discovery Esmee Denters, 18.

Said 26-year-old Justin, “In completely unpredicted news to all YouTubers and bloggers, we are proud to announce Esmee Denters has signed to Tennman Records and she will be joining me on tour this summer. Esmee is the real deal and I cannot wait for the world to hear her but all of her fans on YouTube should not worry. We will keep you in the loop every step of the way.”

Said Esmee, “Words can’t describe how amazing it is. I am so excited! It is something I have always dreamed of doing. I have to thank YouTube and its viewers for giving me the opportunity to show the world my voice. I also have to thank Justin, one of the biggest artists in the world, for believing in me and making my dreams come true.”

Esmee also announced that she will be performing at Justin’s sold-out show in Amsterdam, Holland on June 16th.

What do you think of Timberlake’s new discovery, Esmee?

No comments: