Saturday, May 26, 2007

Katharine McPhee Lost her curves & gain Bones!


Wow! What a difference can a year make??
''Let's just face it: Now that the first single [Over It] is pretty much over, I can now say that that wasn't my favorite song. In the nicest way you can possibly say it, I didn't want that song to be something that I was a part of. I don't know how else to say it. 'If I had let the record label make the record that they wanted to make, I think it would have been a completely different record. [The record label and Clive Davis] would have gone for more of like the Celine Dion big-ballad thing. Or the female version of Josh Grobin. Which is fine, but I think I'm so young, it's not what I want to do right now. I think you can always do that. Like 10 years from now, I'll only be 32, you can do that.''

- American Idol runner-up Katharine McPhee

No comments: